What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Another problem.. 3D

Jorntjeuh

People!:)

I have a problem, I can't find the 3D menu? i saw it in a vid of youtube. But i dont have it?

Greetz,:mrgreen:

go to window > 3d you will get a new 3d panel come up that lets you control the nurbs lighting textures etc

Here is something for you to practice on
Untitled-1.png

open this image up in photoshop then go to 3d >new shape from layer > sphere

And see if you can get realistic lighting to make it look like a cue ball with reflections etc.

yes i see, But i want to practise 3D and Signatures... Do you have links for Signatures and 3D? (tuts:))

Not really a signature is about being different expressing yourself just google forum sigs images for ideas and then find 1 you like if you cant workout how to do it yourself then post an image here and someone will help you out I am sure

I don't really understand you? I'm not so good in english sorry, i purchased it... But i mean do you have good tuts or links?.

that will be better there are so many styles of photoshop and signatures still graphics animatios, gaming comical etc etc so find a few you like and start a thread asking how to do it.

Excectly i want to learn Animation. Like this : 4q9ec.png or more:) I lovin it.. But it is my ... taste/style :D

But which topic i need to post it?

Last edited:
I dont see animation but look up layer masking thats all this is a collage of images, Not sure what the animation part is.

well photoshop can not be learnt on your first project you need to learn the basics start of looking on youtube for layer mask tutorials.

Okay, i will search i need to type this : Photoshop layer mask tutorial

and which of those millions vids i need xD?

And where is this good for? I want to learn Signatures right as you know? Not girls make tinner and nicer or something, i want to learn that later;)
Greetz:D thanks for help:)

Last edited:

Back