What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Can I adjust levels and color and create action to automate?

anavillafreitas

I have a set of indoor fluorescent-lit pictures that have all different kinds of bluish tints to them. Unfortunately, some have more blue than others while others seem almost perfect. Is it possible to record an action using one picture and then get equal levels and coloring on the others (even though they all have different amounts of blue in them)? What I mean is: can I get one to be the "master" and automate the action so that others will match that initial one that I've perfected? Hope that makes sense and thanks so much for your help!

Hoogle

Guru
No I dont think this is possible but if you open up adobe bridge and right click an image and say open up in camera raw you can make a user preset if all your pictures are the same set your white balance so it looks good and then save the preset all though it is just as quick to select the white balance eye dropper tool and click on somewhere where all the rgb values are very similar so a neutral colour.

anavillafreitas

Thanks for the reply, is this possible only in Adobe Bridge or would I also be able to do that in Lightroom? I do have the photos in RAW format, I just wonder if I can use Lightroom for that (if you say it isn't possible in PS).

Hoogle

Guru
if you have lightroom you can edit 1 picture and apply it to all images in album