What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Action with interval time

Hylian

Hello friends, how are you?

People, I here to ask something about actions in Photoshop. I'm have a project that some automatic photos are uploaded automaticly to my own FTP server. This upload happends about a 1 minute interval. So, every 1 minute my photos are uploaded to FTP.

I want know if it's possible to play automaticly an action in a interval of time I chose...

Thanks for attention, ok?

Great hugs! ^^

Furio

Can you explain to me why you would like to upload a photo (or more than one) to your server every 1 minute? I ask this, because my solution depends a lot on what you're trying to achieve and the reasoning behind it.

Hylian

Can you explain to me why you would like to upload a photo (or more than one) to your server every 1 minute? I ask this, because my solution depends a lot on what you're trying to achieve and the reasoning behind it.

I need to upload every minute because I have that wireless grip for Canon câmera. With this grip I can upload directly to a FTP, using a notebook as route for the photo. But I need to put a watermark on all photos. My clients can see my pictures on real time of my clicks, understood?

The watermark is something I really NEED, I can't just upload a raw photo with no ad of mine, uAHEUAheuAHE.

Hugs! ^^

PS: Sorry about my english, ok? UAEHUaeh

Furio

Thanks, but it doesn't quite answer my question Hylian. Can you explain to me why you would like to upload a photo (or more than one) to your server every 1 minute?