What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick cloning on multiple photos

iheartcowcapoos

Hi. I'm making a video for a marketing project in school. I have taken a clip from a youtube video that I have segmented into individual frames and then removed some frames and put them back together to create a stop-motion effect for the video. One of the clips has text near the bottom that I would like to photoshop out. Since there are about 100 frames I have to do this on, I was wondering if anyone had any advice of a quick/efficient way to edit out the text in all of the frames. I considered trying to record an action of me using the cloning stamp but unfortunately the action scripts don't appear to recognize when you select tools. I'm using CS6. I've attached a picture of one of the frames. I would like to edit out the "TeachPE.com"

Attachments

• youtube track intro 210.jpg
    youtube track intro 210.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34

scarmack

Your going to have to go one by one since the person is probably moving and changing positions.

However your taking someone else's work and claiming it as your own, thats not cool.

Tom Mann

Guru
Najmin - What you said has absolutely nothing to do with the question the OP asked. This applies to both this thread and several of your recent postings. Please confine yourself to comments and/or suggestions relevant to the thread you post in, and make the relevance absolutely clear otherwise you risk having your comments removed.

Tom
Photography Section Moderator

Paul

Former Member
When will these silly spammers realise my broom and other mods here is very wide and very long reaching?