What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Smart Objects Automation

saligra

Hi There

Hope you are all well.

I have a lot of work to do which involves Photoshop mock-ups. Basically the job on hand is to take a logo, open up various mock-ups , edit the smart object for each mock-up and then save the file. Once all the mock-ups have been saved I then have to combine them all into a single file ( Brand Identity Mock-up ) in a specific layout.

Now lets say each mock-up takes 3 minutes to edit and save, there are about 10 mock-ups used per Brand Identity so you looking at +- 30 minutes just to do the mock-ups and then another 5 - 10 minutes to compile them all into one layout.

I want to know if there is a way to automate the process? So perhaps combine all the mock-ups into one linked file all already in the correct layout. Then edit just one smart object which would in turn process the entire batch.

Is something like this possible?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks very much

Back