What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple file cropping into circles

f0tis

I have a bunch of square jpg files and i want to crop a circle in them (exactly from side to side and top to bottom) and save them with transparent background. which is the fastest way to do it, as there are hundreds of them?
(check out the attachment - before&after)

Attachments

• sq.png
    sq.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 18

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Welcome to the forum f0tis!
Please tell the members what you did to get the result you have to keep from being redundant. Are the images all the same size?
Thanks

Last edited:

f0tis

Thank you Larry, well, they are not all of the same size, but if it matters i can reduce them to 200x200 pixels which is what i need.
I need a circle of 100 px radius cropped.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
In general, if their going to be the same size everytime, create a selection of 100 px and then simply save the selection. You can load it from the Select menu when you need it. You could also record the steps your taking as an Action and run the action each time.
Thank you Larry, well, they are not all of the same size, but if it matters i can reduce them to 200x200 pixels which is what i need.
I need a circle of 100 px radius cropped.