What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Is there a way to batch process various sized images to 6 x 4"?????? Help please :)

Kato Plato

Hey guys,
First post woooo!
I'm trying to batch process or create an action that will allow me to resize multiple images (like 250) of various dimension to a 6x4" canvas without cropping any of the images in the process. I'm struggling very well and would definitely appreciate some wise input regarding this, is there anyone out there who can help my fried brain?
I could've done them all individually the time i've spent trying to save time, oh the irony. All my hair fell oot as well.

What i (think i) know...

I (think i) have to split the images into landscape and portrait before attempting my at the moment rather fictional 'action'.
That's about it. Turns oot i know not very much. Sorry :)

The latest disaster action i created was...
Screenshot 2016-01-07 19.45.28.jpg
Although it's not working for all images it does for some, I think i'm close but still no cigar.
This is where i start feeling stupid...
What's wrong with me? Why am i not getting it? What am i not understanding?

Wisdom is most welcome in my life right now, especially of the Photoshop/Bridge/Lightroom variety

Thanking you for your patience if you reply
Ever hopefully hopeless,
Kato