What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Kindly Guide..Batch changing Hue & Saturation of images automatically

Fareed

Hi Guys!

I have large number of same image, i just want to make each image of different color. What I thought to change the Hue & Saturation of each image to make it of different color. Can any one please guide how to do that automatically in photoshop.

Example:

I wrote a quote with following details

orange back ground + White text

and made hundred copies of same image. Now I want each image with different color. Kindly guide me how to do that. Any solution??

Best of regards

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Fareed

Could you be a little more specific? Do you want any user input on the colors (semi-automatic or list input) or randomly picked (fully automatic). Do you want the color of the background and the color of the text both to change? I am sure you have in your mind more exactly what you want, just hard to give specific suggestions without more complete specifications.

Just a suggestion

John Wheeler

Fareed

Hi Fareed

Could you be a little more specific? Do you want any user input on the colors (semi-automatic or list input) or randomly picked (fully automatic). Do you want the color of the background and the color of the text both to change? I am sure you have in your mind more exactly what you want, just hard to give specific suggestions without more complete specifications.

Just a suggestion

John Wheeler

Hello John Wheeler!

Thanks for your interest in my query

i want fully automatic, As images are in .jpg format therefore color of complete picture will be changed. I hope you will understand by seeing attached pictures. I just changed the hue the text color did not change but the rest of the solid color.

3.jpg2.jpg6.jpg5.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Fareed

Here is an approach that should do what you want either semi-auotmated or with a little more work totally automated

First, create a Hue/Sat Layer and create a custom preset that changes the Hue by +3 and save that Preset (drop down in upper right corer)

Now start a file from scratch with

One of your images as the base and create an Action with the next 3 steps

1) Add a Hue/Sat Layer with the Preset for +3 Hue selected and also the blend mode set to Hue
2) Merge the Layer down to the single Layer
3) Export this as one of your desired files

Now just repeat this Action and you will create the next image with Hue shift of +3 again.

Give it a try, You could create a higher level Action to call the above action 100 times and you will have al 100 images you need.

I bet you could use the above or a similar approach to achieve what you desired.

Hope that helps

John Wheeler