What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Searching for a Photoshop action (fire)

TheDutch

Hello, I've been searching the internet for a Photoshop action which I once had,.....but can't find anymore. So in my search I came accross this interesting forum (sorry if my English isn't 100%).

The action I'm looking for is a specific 'fire' action which creates a nice line of fire around the person.

From what I remember and can find back in an old image, I had to open the original photo, create a new layer and with the brush create a sort of mask on that new layer. That layer had to be renamed to: object

After that I could start the action and it did his job. When the action ended, there were several new created layers and some of them were named:

Background toning
Main Fire
Amplify main fire
Sparkles
Clear Object.

Even with this info, I didn't succeed in finding this action, so I hope someone here can help me.

The action had this as result:

Untitled-2.jpg

TheDutch

Hello 'colleague' ,...........and neighbour ;-)

Thanks a million, I think this is the one.

Amai, bedankt he !