What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Get Watermarked Photos using this Photoshop Action

I confirm it is working great.
What it does:
- lets you choose your text
- choose rotation
- create pattern
- fill a new layer on top of your image with this pattern
All automatically. Great job, thanks!

Yes, that’s a great timesaver. Thanks for the tip. if you dont use this way, you can learn my method. I use Fill to watermark images : photoshopdesigntutorials.com/add-watermark-to-images-using-photoshop-cs6.html

Last edited:
That's an ACTION file. Place in CS>Presets>Actions . Fire up PS and you can access the action in the actions palette.

I haven't tried this file yet so I'm not sure if you have to manually load it into the palette.

That's an ACTION file. Place in CS>Presets>Actions . Fire up PS and you can access the action in the actions palette.

I haven't tried this file yet so I'm not sure if you have to manually load it into the palette.
I got it figured out. Personally, I think it is rather dumb. Provided I did it right all it did was walk me through the steps of making a pattern. It was kinda worthless.

:) I think it is wonderful for its purpose.
I even backed up this action as it is easy, fast and has straightforward title.

:) I think it is wonderful for its purpose.
I even backed up this action as it is easy, fast and has straightforward title.

Yeah. But once you have the pattern defined there is no need for the action. You just use the pattern after that. Unless you need a new watermark. Right?

Unless I am missing the point, I see no real reason to use these actions. They are like built in tutorials that do the work for you.

Others might find them helpful regardless.

Others might find them helpful regardless.
Yeah, that is true. But at least now people who know how to define a pattern won't (can't think of any other way of saying this) waste their time downloading it. I mean with the little description that was giving in the OP and the reviews that followed it, I thought it was some sort of filter.

Back