What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions stacking with an action

jonny88

Hi

I've used Photoshop for many years and basic actions for a while now, but I want to do something more advanced and need some help

In this example I have 1000 images, numbered 0001 - 1000
I want to open for example the first ten as a stack, set a blending mode, save a jpeg. I then want to open 0011 and add that to the stack set blending, and delete 0001, export a jpeg, import 0012 set blending, remove 0002, export a jpeg,
I want the script to run through all the images in the folder without me having to touch it

To complicate things further.. I would want to adapt the script easily to have a stack size of 10 20 50 etc and run in a folder of 1000 2000 3256 files or whatever other random numbers I need to work on

Processor and ram shouldn't be too bad although I get this will be an intense script to run, I have i 7 quad and 8gig ram, although I am adding more Monday to do this if I need it

Back