What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Some very unique Photoshop Brushes

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I liked the Waterfalls and Beyond the Mist. DL both. Cool brushes, thanks for posting the link.

dworx

nice collection! i needed some of them as i have re installed photoshop on my system.

evilstepdad

Hello,

Downloaded some of the brushes and when I went to open it brought up photoshop but I saw nothing. I am new so if you could point me in the right direction as far as figuring this out it would be much appreciated. I have cs5.1 so don't know if that makes a difference or not. The ones I downloaded were the old bones.

Thanks for any help,

evilstepdad

ALB68

Evil,
A photoshop brush has to be in the PS/Presets/Brushes folder. These particular ones, I believe are not zipped, so you can download the brush, find it in the folder that you download to- it will have an ABR extension. I just right click on it, and Copy or Ctrl C. Then navigate to the Adobe, Photoshop, Presets, Brushes and then Ctrl V or paste. To use the brush, it has to be loaded when your using the brush tool in PS. Select it as the current brush and then you can then apply the effect that it creates. I usually paint onto a new layer so I can manipulate the opacity, blending etc. Hope this helps you out. Have fun.
Hello,

Downloaded some of the brushes and when I went to open it brought up photoshop but I saw nothing. I am new so if you could point me in the right direction as far as figuring this out it would be much appreciated. I have cs5.1 so don't know if that makes a difference or not. The ones I downloaded were the old bones.

Thanks for any help,

evilstepdad

Last edited:

evilstepdad

ABL, Thanks for the replie. I jumped the gun as usual, kept digging and found some directions and got them to go on. I just wish I was an artist as I have some ideas and I can see them but can't put them down so I need help lol.

Thank You,

evilstepdad

ALB68

Your in the right place. Just ask and someone will help ya. Glad you got the brush issue sorted out.

ABL, Thanks for the replie. I jumped the gun as usual, kept digging and found some directions and got them to go on. I just wish I was an artist as I have some ideas and I can see them but can't put them down so I need help lol.

Thank You,

evilstepdad

Janifar

Banned
Really unique and cool collection ever you granted, all collections are excellent and hopefully fascinated to all with the massive attractive brushes. Thanks!!!