What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Techy Brushes?

I do a lot of work for my High school robotics team and I wondered if anyone knew of any free brushes that were tech-related in any way (ex. gears, wires, ect)

Thank you all :)

dontdrawonme

Type in deviant art in your search engine then once on the site type in brushes and you will find an entire library of great brushes. If want to have a entire collection of special effect brushes for Photoshop I recommend "Weaponized Photoshop FX brushes". Its a Free Bonus DVD from Urbantek Media Part of their Extreme Graphics Collection it has Thousands of Brushes including a large selection of tech brushes. Brushes can really make or break a project everyone should have decent selection in there toolkit. it also a good idea to create your own brushes and start your own library.

Nerdest

I found this interesting as I have been looking for the same for a while. Every way I have searched I have been unsuccessful till now.