What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Best Resources for Photoshop Brushes

Zola

Hi

Just wondering where you all get your photshop brushes from?

I have always used deviantart and brushking.

Are there better sites?

Ideally free of course..

chrisix

Guru
I always typed in google: photoshop brushes
and downlaoded a whole bunch of them
and then when i was looking for specific brushes, i went to DA

(Hi Logia)

Janifar

Banned
Yep both are much useful for plenty usable brush and there is another one that one I use. You also can choose that speckyboy. There are around fifty brush.

orixon

truth be told, when im looking for s certain brush i just google it. unless i randomly come across i like then ill just download it on the spot

inkpad.t

Guru
When I first started ( not so long ago ) I was always looking for brushes for this and that, I notice in most of the tutorials I was watching that most of them used one of Photoshop's built in standard brushes, So I started to get to use them more and more and now only search for brush if i really need one. I did a landscape not so long ago only using standard brushes and it was not that bad for second attempt at painting.

Google and Deviant if you must, but recommend getting use to the built in ones .