What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Facing Problem in Photoshop!!

Janifar

Banned
I'm in trouble and wanna to install brush in Photoshop. Previously I did this but for now I face problem. How do I install .ABR brush sets? :sad:

egosbar

Guru
you have too put them in the program file folder c drive/program files/ adobe photoshop /presets/brushes , dump them in there and they will work , you have to load them i think though , click on top right of brush panel i think and load brushes , without looking sorry if im wrong but im going to bed big day at work

ibclare

Queen Bee
Uhm, for me it is really simple. IDK if you need to have the brush selected, but I do. Then when I download and open the brush set, it automatically loads into PS. I think there may be some cases in which I had to go to "load brushes" and select a file, but when I do, I just go to my downloads.

EDIT: If it's in a zip file, I double click on the abr and it loads.

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
One tip.....I have a separate folder outside of PS for all brushes, plugins, textures etc. If I ever have to reload PS, all of these will also need to be added...simple if you thought ahead!