What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes brush hair photoshop

H!MA

Brought to you today a very special group of brushes for hair indispensable in any program Photoshop and we will not talk a lot about the image because the best evidence and try it for yourself and judge
Untitled-1.jpg

Now, with the: download

ibclare

Queen Bee
H!ma, if these are your brushes, please let us know. Otherwise please edit your post to include a credit to the creator. They look like useful brushes though I prefer more separate strands myself. But others will like these. I imagine if I go to the download, the artist's name will be there, but it is simple enough for you to give the credit to yourself or another right in your post. Thanks, and tx for sharing.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Got his name right in the middle of the panel. One would think they were his. However, when you go to Download that funky Downloader thing comes up. I hate that thing, I assume it's an ad deal of some sort. I usually won't use the download if I have to take something I don't want on my computer.
H!ma, if these are your brushes, please let us know. Otherwise please edit your post to include a credit to the creator. They look like useful brushes though I prefer more separate strands myself. But others will like these. I imagine if I go to the download, the artist's name will be there, but it is simple enough for you to give the credit to yourself or another right in your post. Thanks, and tx for sharing.

Last edited:

H!MA

I raise these issues from myself on my own . If you want to make sure the subject of the image or you can take your picture and put it on a google search and you'll see it from factitious

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Excuses, excuses..sighhh:rolleyes:
How did I miss that. lol. Apologies H!MA! Old Aunty Clare has failing eyes or so it appears.

BTW, I like your logo.