What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Who knows what brush this is, what preset it is from? It is a spatter watercolour?

Emily Bieman

I found a brush preset I really liked, this jpeg shows one of them, some months later I now go to use this brush, and I am pretty sure I have clicked on every single brush Photoshop has, and I can’t find it. So does anyone recognize it and know what preset it is from? It’s kind of spatter and watercolour all in one?

Attachments

• which brush number and what brush preset spatter brush.jpg
    which brush number and what brush preset spatter brush.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 33

MrToM

Guru
Re: Who knows what brush this is, what preset it is from? It is a spatter watercolour

Have you looked for it?

Brushes normally come in 'packs' with a .abr extension.....have you searched for those files on your machine?

If you do then maybe one of them will be obvious as to which 'pack' this brush belongs to....the filenames are usually descriptive of the 'style' of brushes they contain.

If you haven't deleted the original 'pack' (.abr) file then maybe you still have it but just don't have it in the list of current brushes?

(In other words its not 'loaded' into the list of brushes)

Needle in a haystack to be honest.....unless someone just happens to recognise that particular brush and knows which 'pack' it came from.

Have you tried an image search on Google? (Unlikely to return any results but still...you never know)

Regards.
MrToM.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Re: Who knows what brush this is, what preset it is from? It is a spatter watercolour

I found a brush preset I really liked, this jpeg shows one of them, some months later I now go to use this brush, and I am pretty sure I have clicked on every single brush Photoshop has, and I can’t find it. So does anyone recognize it and know what preset it is from? It’s kind of spatter and watercolour all in one?

It's from this set..... http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/brushes/id/361/ .... 2nd column from right, 3rd row....

Emily Bieman

Thanks Paul and dv8-fx, see it now. Preset " watercolor-brushes (675 pixels)" no 675

Last edited: