What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #9

SeniorS

Guru
Yep you can do that.
Of course, more images is hiding under movies name, if you choose or remember some "cool" movie.
I made my choice and find perfect quality by title to play with.

Paul

Former Member
Oh that's much better, the blending is very good. The face shape is still and will always be a problem for you, you could warp it around slightly and do a bit of liquid adjustments to it also i suppose, but because it's a front on facial drawing it will always be harder to get perfect. But as this is all you have to work with very good indeed, considering how new to this you are also.

Paul

Former Member
Nice one Zeealex lol.
MelissaV i did a warp to the head to show you what you can do with more time, i made it slightly bigger to show you clearer, colours are out no matter the image is to show you warp movement.

MelissaV

Yes unfortunately that is a virtual side effect but they like that there lol.

I will try with two real pics now. The more I play the better I suppose. I'm not really good at using the liquify I didn't use it in this one at all but I want to learn to use it - that is one part of PS that intimidates even me. lol I can make some fun stuff but "I'd like to do something nice" with it eventually. I know how to use the controls just blah when it comes down to what to use first and what not ..

And Good job Zeealex!

MelissaV

I always end up destroying with it instead of making beauty lol I've never touched the warp tool before I will have to find it.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
We all do mate, no worries theres always a new day and a new idea.

MelissaV

You're most welcome Zeealex! I know this sounds wrong but looking at your work I think he'd make a prettier girl than she lol.

Vafann

Guru
Ok, this was MUCH harder than I thought it was going to be, and while looking for movie posters I also encountered some kind of virus or something and also lost every search engine. I think I have fixed it now, but the results of my trials withme-and-johnny-3.jpg this are seriously lacking lol, I almost don´t want to post it, but I might as well...

I (tried to) mix me with this... omg it really sucks lol..

AIW-krympt.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Vafann, the idea of the challenges is to get people motivated into TRYING, even if they think that they are not that good. Others who are better will help out, it's the forums way mate, you know that - you help others when and where you can, so don't feel silly or down hearted.
The main thing is taking part and having a go - GOOD ON YA.
When you do your wonderful compositions you use layers and effects yes?, then they all apply here also, just takes practice and the belief that you can, i know you can we all have it in us mate.

Vafann

Guru
Vafann, the idea of the challenges is to get people motivated into TRYING, even if they think that they are not that good. Others who are better will help out, it's the forums way mate, you know that - you help others when and where you can, so don't feel silly or down hearted.
The main thing is taking part and having a go - GOOD ON YA.
When you do your wonderful compositions you use layers and effects yes?, then they all apply here also, just takes practice and the belief that you can, i know you can we all have it in us mate.

Thanks Belial! I will certainly try again! :)