What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #9

Anton Moritz

Paul

Former Member
Thinking to self 'i wish there was a GULP button now'.... lol

Paul

Former Member
My favourite president and my daughters favourite actor.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I think this is VERY good Zeealex! It really looks kind of like, if maybe they had had a baby or something. and the baby was a mixture of them, but a distinct personality. :)
sorry vafann i keep forgetting to check up on this thread, getting terrible, anyway, thanks that's a very interesting take on it there :D

another one, it's rebecca voldemort!!
rebecca voldemort.jpg
not perfect but hey

ibclare

Queen Bee
That must be Eric, huh SeniorS. I haven't seen the True Blood series, but I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I can't imagine the TV version being nearly as funny as the books, since they probably concentrate on the sensational.

You make a very studly vamp.

Anton Moritz

The first picture is of my friend, Joel, and then I put Charlie Sheen's face onto him. It turned out pretty decent for someone who only use Photoshop for graphic design, and not photography editing.

Joel vs Charlie.png

The Charlie Sheen face is from this picture:
charliesheen.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very good. Any spoof on Sheen brings a smile to my face. He can't hold a candle to his dad, how sad.

Well done; only comment is two skin colors are off a bit.

SeniorS

Guru
That must be Eric, huh SeniorS. I haven't seen the True Blood series, but I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I can't imagine the TV version being nearly as funny as the books, since they probably concentrate on the sensational.
I think i've said before that i tried to read it translated to my language but couldn't. English version at other hand would be too dificult i think.

You make a very studly vamp.
Thank you :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
English version at other hand would be too dificult i think.

Okay Studly, call me and I'll read it to you! Our libraries have audio tapes/CDs of the series. Don't know about yours but if they're available, you might consider it. Harris is a good writer and a lot of the subtlety simple can't translate to the screen. So, before somebody else says it:

:eek:fftopic:

:mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
only you left out the time you air on tv, not to mention the channel! Inquiring minds want to know.

(that's a dumb expression huh, "not to mention" and then we mention!)