What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #9

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ha Ha, Thanks you guys. Hey Belial, I need some ammunition (I know it isn't avatar wars, but man, this would work there and probably will!). I went to your profile and I see you have a new pic there :rofl: but if that's of you, I'll eat my hat! Got one of you you care to share? (of course, don't expect to get any respect, lol)

ibclare

Queen Bee
LoL...good one! :)

Thank you. Wonder if iDad will stop by to see the new challenge postings. Some good stuff! I think there are going to be a lot of submissions with this one.

Figure I owe you guys for that depiction, so here's another :mrgreen: :

Attachments

• warrior_9_23.jpg
    warrior_9_23.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Warrior.jpg
    Warrior.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
My cameras broken clare lol, love the pictures though.

Paul

Former Member
Yes i noticed mate, trolling old photos for you now

Paul

Former Member
Ok heres my alter ego:) Not brilliant but i ain't got any good snaps of myself as i hate to be photographed :redface:

ibclare

Queen Bee
OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, well, that's me, more than just a pretty face.

Ok heres my alter ego:) Not brilliant but i ain't got any good snaps of myself as i hate to be photographed :redface:

I'd say, it's pretty good though. Good enuf, yep. Although your eyes are a bit dark, lol.

Last edited:

Vafann

Guru
OMG! Such amazing stuff! I will have to come back and comment on each of you individually later, I just woke up and haven´t had enough coffee to be able to write yet lol! I want to try too, where do you find the movie posters that you can use to swap faces on? :)