What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Gurus Forum Challenge Week #17

ibclare

Queen Bee
That is absolutely beautiful boofybltzd. It looks like an etching or very fine stone lithograph. Takes me back to when I worked in those mediums.
:mrgreen: (no smiley for nostalgia)

The sky tones and the vignette are nice touches. Touche!

ibclare

Queen Bee
That's cool and not a bad pic for a phone. So did you intend then for your son to look like part of the sculpture, cause he does. :mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
This is a photo I took in my garden

I made the blur with radial zoom and masked out the unwanted parts
I fixed a bit with cloning tool and copied the wings 2x

Nice macro; good detail. And how did you get that moth to stay still for you?! :D
Cool how the radial blur worked, transforms it so you wouldn't know it had been perched; and I like the ghost wings.

F

Felix

I don't do any photography as I don't have a good camera, but I gave it a whirl with a picture of my son taken with my phone!
It's pretty sad that you still don't have a good camera (100-200$) by the time that your child can walk, so that he have can have some have some great photos of himself when he is older, yet you do find time to spoil yourself with a $500 or more iPhone....sigh

iPhone= sad face!
I have a HTC sensation now, but at the time, I had a HTC hero. I am wanting to get a decent camera, but contacting people had become more important in the line of work I am in.

Paul

Former Member
Heres my contribution:)

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK BOTH CLARE AND H FOR KEEPING IT GOING - THIS BELONGS TO ALL OF US NOT JUST ME GUYS.;)

Pebbiez

bah, I know it's kinda late, but work's been crazy lately so I haven't had much free time. Anywhoo.. I did one. Meatballs :D
PICT0062.JPGPICT0062_2.jpg

Stefano

Hey guys,

Here is my attempt at merging elements from 3 photos I took on a fishing trip to make one stylized image. I didn't upload the 3rd image, as I just grabbed the fish from it.

Fishing1.jpg
-Stefano

Langara1.jpgLangara2.jpg