What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANdroid Contest Voting

Vote for your Favorite Android

• Inkz

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • sprucemagoo1

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • fatboy73

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WillAS471

• RTContent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • mattmorz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
I did redo yours for a gif file thing, maybe a subtle eye insert just to show it as one?
baldbot.gif

roboclare.jpg disheveled robot;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2012 PS Challenge One, Create an Android

Can I join?

Thanks RTContent for telling me. :D:yourock:

Attachments

• Exer4_MORALES.jpg
    Exer4_MORALES.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 71
You guys are a spot of humor in an otherwise bleak day, lol. OK, not bleak but it sounded good.

Yes, matt, of course you can and no one will ever know. Right! Hey you may win. I would like to see you improve your work. The idea was great and it looked pretty good. Just increase the contrast and curves or levels and that would make a big difference already. Oh, my suggestion: get rid of the text. Stay with the challenges. It's a great way to increase your skills. Helped mine a lot.

Last edited:
can you rephrase your question? hahaha
what i meant was if you like yours the best then why not vote for yourself :cheesygrin:.
but ofcourse i would never vote for myself if i entered becuase it doesnt really prove anything.
i enter challenges to see how many people like my work so voting for myself is pointless.

It was intended as a joke..:D
Of course, like any other else I also want to know if people appreciates my work. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back