What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
im amazed, i dont understand how you did it but it was pretty awesome
my personal bests are jessica and paul :)

I like the last one very creepy and very banksie.

I like it. My suggestion? Remove the brick marks from the "face," and let it project out a little more that way.

I do think it has a Banksy feel. The tunnel ending above ground and making a floor to meet the sidewalk is a nice illusion. The front of the locomotive popping out would make it more so.

Ahhhh, I think I see what you mean. Something like this?

Attachments

• t train color rev 2.jpg
    t train color rev 2.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 3
Yep, that's it. And, I hate to be picky, but your image is pretty washed out. You need a levels or curves adjustment to put some range of tone into it. But it's very funny. I like it.

ty I understand I hate it too why did they have to f**k up the ending and after only 5 episodes gosh DW is getter more retarded after each new season but I am a fan any ways

thats pretty good one problem I have with yours, mine, and many others is that the cracks on the walls are not showing very good idk how some of these guys did it if some one can tell us it would good or maybe that is a secret for this contest?

thanks paul that link gave me an idea very help full so what I did is that I sandwiched the picture between 3 layers of wall 1 under the picture 2 over the picture with the second last layer having the white bricks like the first reply (don't know who did it but i kinda got the idea from there) any way I think its better now

I will delete my last entry if its possible I want to use this one

aaa.jpg

please close this thread now - voting post is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back