What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Nice smoke.

It would be more OOB if the cyclist's shadow angled so that it looked like it was casting onto the gravel. I would also look at moving the ATV (?) so that its back wheels are in the picture.

Kekuchi

Hi =D I was wondering, is it ok for me to join this thread? Im new so I was wondering (just in case) ;)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi =D I was wondering, is it ok for me to join this thread? Im new so I was wondering (just in case) ;)

Of course; open to all.

The only problem is that this particular challenge is closing in about 5 hours.

That will be 4:30 am GMT . . . I believe Wednesday. This global time thing has my head spinning. :mrgreen:

We are closing early because there has been such a good response and it's time to move on before it gets stale. Though looking at the entries, I don't know if it would. And, it has been over two weekends, so if we get the voting done, we can get a new challenge started before the next weekend.

alixman96

Of course; open to all.

The only problem is that this particular challenge is closing in about 5 hours.

That will be 4:30 am GMT . . . I believe Wednesday. This global time thing has my head spinning. :mrgreen:

We are closing early because there has been such a good response and it's time to move on before it gets stale. Though looking at the entries, I don't know if it would. And, it has been over two weekends, so if we get the voting done, we can get a new challenge started before the next weekend.

AWWW :cry: I wonder what the new challenge will be... any ways this challenge was one of the better ones in my opinion it required both skills and creativity which is always a good balance with challenges :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.