What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkz

Guru
re: CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

@ R-M

ibclare mentioned earlier in this challenge that there are no rules, so therefore multiple entries are accepted.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!

@ R-M

ibclare mentioned earlier in this challenge that there are no rules, so therefore multiple entries are accepted.

I do recall that but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying buddy :thumbsup:

Chris

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood

Nice ones R-M! I'm feeling more and more uncreative as I see all the entries, lol.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!

Nice ones R-M! I'm feeling more and more uncreative as I see all the entries, lol.

Thanks Jessica, finding hard to control my urge to make more hehe. Quite enjoying this challenge :D

Regards

Chris

Great Collection so far Everything is going into my creative bag ;)

Thanks for the Credit in thread title ibclare appreciate it..

You guys/gals made me enter into this competition so I'll shot something and later edit and post it. I always try to edit my own shots for competitions co'z it always teach me a bit of photography :)

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Ok, here's one I made about two weeks ago. I have to work on a newer one if I have time. I have a few ideas.

RetinaDisplayBG_900.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee

I'm not eligible to win . . . but like R-M, keep making em -- obviously have too much time on my hands (my friends tell me I have to get out more, lol).

OOB_Mirror.jpg

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee

Lokks good to me...Maybe a small ripple around the hand thats entering in to the water ?..

Well, I guess I didn't make that too clear then. The hand is going through a mirror. I think the ripple could work but that might detract from the glass effect. Maybe I should put a really slight plastic wrap on the glass . . .

Well duh, I suppose you shouldn't be able to see through the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.