What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
LMAO THAT'S FUUNY thanks......... HEY ......WHO YOU CALLING OLD.:rofl:

iDad

Guru
Who is iDad anyway? X I never heard of the guy

ibclare

Queen Bee
Happy Birthday Daddio!! You can't be much older than Aunty Clare. I'll get your BD card when I'm off work.

Last day on the job. Business going out of business. Guess that means I get to spend more time on PSG and PS (as if I don't already...).

So have a good one in the meantime. I know you're holding your breath in anticipation of my card. Hey Vee, wake everybody up and get them goin on those "greetings for the ole man. You know, EN, Inkz, Jessi, you know! Mark maybe . . .

ibclare

Queen Bee
The birth of iDad!!!!!!! Father Time leaves and the New Year kid arrives. No wonder we screw up our resolutions. Kids!

"Happy, happy Birthday Baby!"

So anyway, here's another song for you. You might recognize the lyrics:

It's your football
They can try if they want to, try if they want to
They won't pry you-ur ball awa-ay from you!

(cause after all)

It's your party
You can cry if you want to, cry if you want to
I would cry too if I were turning old as you!

HB_Baby.jpg

I hope you haven't been tucked in for the night. If so, Happy Belated BD Daddio.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I hope you aren't having that stroke. After all, that kind of rough housing could do you in; give you a stroke. Or at your advanced age, even a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack!

Aaaaaack! What is it Vee says? Run Aunty, run! :sprint:

PS: we love you just the way you are. and I didn't say "Not!" :redface:

Paul

Former Member
To the grumpiest old farter i know on earth, personally would not have him any other way.
Ladies and gentlemen i give you the Birthday fart himself iDAD 62 today:rofl:.

DADBDAY.gif

iDad

Guru
62 you know what they say about ASSUME right lol
Another day (year) older and still kicking,Chopin and absorbing life's daily surprises. The best part of life is a daily touch of humor and if things get to serious in the daily grind...... (Accidentally and with surprising gratitude) the AW sagas have become a real joy to participate and grab a quick cup of smiles from. I Thank you guys for many smiles and DOH!, moments lol long live AW and you guys ROCK! ....... The chopping soap box podium is now back to the chopping ring......... Prepare yourself, your avatar Mutilation may be just a page (click)away lol

iDad

Guru
The birth of iDad!!!!!!! Father Time leaves and the New Year kid arrives. No wonder we screw up our resolutions. Kids!

"Happy, happy Birthday Baby!"

So anyway, here's another song for you. You might recognize the lyrics:

It's your football
They can try if they want to, try if they want to
They won't pry you-ur ball awa-ay from you!

(cause after all)

It's your party
You can cry if you want to, cry if you want to
I would cry too if I were turning old as you!

View attachment 25850

I hope you haven't been tucked in for the night. If so, Happy Belated BD Daddio.
first thing I thought on this one LOL
3stooges.png

Status
Not open for further replies.