What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......

Oh and after I'm done I'm going to LMFAO!......... I'LL BE REALLY BUSY THE NEXT WEEK OR SO..BUT DV8..... prepare yourself for annihilation ASAP!

SAY YOUR PRAYS BOY! LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......LMAO.......:rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
You should be afraid of this smoke! iDada gonna keeeeeeeel you, burn you to cinders!

:rofl:

That's great smoke!

If you haven't done already, go by Challenge 7. I'd love to see your take on it.

(ps: I'm reminding everybody of the challnege. Response is very slow so far and I think it's becasue people are still on holiday like you were, and stuff like that)

smoke

Power User
about 7th challenge: no ideas coming to my mind I could redraw them in Ps so far
what's about iPapa - one more year closer to coffin nails :rofl: I'd like to be smoked out of my confidence :D

Paul

Former Member
Just keeping the thread alive mate, doing my bit.

Paul

Former Member
I always thought i looked like Jesus when i had my long hair.

Paul

Former Member
A crude wars chop but i had to get in first lol.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hysterical. I wanted to tell you what a great job you did on that animation, showing all the steps of transition from Kate to Krumbling! Did you know that Ks are a funny letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.