What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
Must find play time....... It's late here just getting done with jobs for the day....... Tired ...... LMAO Thanks for the smiles you nuts! LOL

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yeeehah! Love them moves Mr. SuperLizardMan! Great work Paul. Your animations are fantastic. But dv8 mentioned what he's working on. It's big.

ibclare

Queen Bee
clare, did you happen to see post 574?

WOW, no rufi! (may I call you rufi, lol?) Did you make that? It's gorgeous. No way that belongs in AW. I did one that wasn't really in the Avatar WARS spirit recently, but sometimes the spirit moves ya.

Doesn't mean you're safe . . . :shocked:

rufinatti

Power User
WOW, no rufi! (may I call you rufi, lol?) Did you make that? It's gorgeous. No way that belongs in AW. I did one that wasn't really in the Avatar WARS spirit recently, but sometimes the spirit moves ya.

Doesn't mean you're safe . . . :shocked:

thanks. yes, I threw that together the other morning when I was bored. Still trying to practice masking and various photoshop techniques and needed a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.