What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
if you call that a whale, then you're the one that needs glasses:rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Dang Paul, ur sposed to make fun of him, not me!

I'm gearing up for AW rejoinders; I've been creating my new website but still having problems with the uploading, grrrr.

I have one mind . . . for you. I don't spit them out quite as fast as you do!!! :rofl:

But actually, I rather like it; too pretty for you. What's going on? You got a crush on me? LMAO

Paul

Former Member
Dang Paul, ur sposed to make fun of him, not me!

I'm gearing up for AW rejoinders; I've been creating my new website but still having problems with the uploading, grrrr.

I have one mind . . . for you. I don't spit them out quite as fast as you do!!! :rofl:

But actually, I rather like it; too pretty for you. What's going on? You got a crush on me? LMAO

:rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like your avatar Paul. Caught up in the board of life online. What a hoot. Sometimes I feel like it's true. Lost in space!

Looking at my animation I can see that I need a few more frames to make it less choppy! WTH, what's another 10 or 12 when you already got 30? I made one for Senior that had over a hundred. LOL, that was my first big one. At least I'm more organized and have better shortcuts now.

Hmmm, what kind af anim can I make of Paul? (maybe not as big . . . but to the point, lmao)

Paul

Former Member
Bumped to add my avatar now moves loaded still image never even looked lol.

iDad

Guru
oops-islipped.gifIBClare slipped, new shoes issue I guess lol...thats a PMing inside joke. thanks for the use of avatar Paul ........Okay now must work for a few :rofl:

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
OMG she did..(lmao. that is some funny **** right there!)..... she did get new shoes! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.