What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
Oh my back, getting to old for this crap lol

iDad

Guru
She be more like iB_Gone in the wind lol

iDad

Guru
And3MOREYEARSAND.jpgAS FOR YOU MISTER LIZad! 3 MORE YEARS, enjoy it while ya have it :rofl:

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
HONEEEEEYYYYY.... I LOCKED MYSELF OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrr......

:rofl:

DV8? I uh hate to criticize you, but I think you've been living in a tropical jungle too long. Frozen, shivering people like iDad, are blue, not GREEN fer chrissake. Sheesh. Try a nice blue glass filter on him!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Little smaller

Nice shot. Wish I'd seen this before I did my latest rendition of how you get the kinks out of your back after shoveling that driveway! But actually, it was a better size for this:

SNOWMAN.png

iDad relaxing in the cold. He was just kidding in the locked out picture. He's really the ABONIMABLE SNOWMAN! Everybody RUN!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh iDad, thanks for the new bod. Actually I think that's my 17 year old face!

Nice body; you didn't use it before you gave it to me, did you? :rofl:

iDad

Guru
I tried, that's where I got the idea with the shovel part........ My head still hurts lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
ib super hero! heroine.

Even made that big nose on that ugly mug bleeeeeeeed. And you thought you had a headache! :rofl:

You know, I didn't do that, but he's still gonna get me for it as if I made it iDad. You must really hate me.

iDad

Guru
:rofl: He knows who did it, He's gonna get you either way......... It's War remember.:mrgreen:.

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK Daddio. I told you I'd get you back for your smart butt comment in Cupid v2.0, qhixh I deleted as you requested, lol/

Here is iDad, Catter Yummmmmmmm!

CaterYumm.jpg

iDad

Guru
you know I was going to use that and nail ya to the wall with it, but I thought about it and thought I would let you slide...........dumdumdummmmmmmm.......... time to meet the wall there iB........ in a day or 2 tops, it's going to be layer intensive .

iDad

Guru
that'sit!!! On Valentine's Day she gets a valentine.........:devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.