What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
BTWE....Nice little sketch there Paul

iDad

Guru
NOGASWORRIES.gif
IN THE MEAN TIME....... Just wondering Paul? When was last time you had to fillup? lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
that'sit!!! On Valentine's Day she gets a valentine.........:devilish:

Oh boy! I love being chased by all the boys. I already asked dv8 to "Be Mine," but we decided we'd do the 13th (Valentine for a day) and Dave could have my heart back on the 14th. I think that works, don't you?

OTOH, I'm already all a tremble in anticipation of my Valentine from you iDad. I just won't show it to Dave!

(now if I haven't just given you some ammo . . . )

Paul

Former Member
I am the unofficial King of AW, know be off with you before i change my mind wench.

iDad

Guru
Happy 13th........:shocked:
Dear,i_B
remember when I had hair and you had your real teeth…….Oh those were the days!

Happy 13th….. Be sure to remind Dave…… I had your bug infested Heart first…….. Oh…. the good ol'DaysI
I still have the sea worms we used on the beach fishing that day, saved in a shoebox under my bed. They're a bit stiff and crumbly, (boy do they stink) I look at them every Valentine's Day and dreamm of what was……… :rofl::mrgreen:

Love,
i_B
Paul
sittininatree_k_i_s_s_i_n.gif

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
OMG..............PERFECT!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

iDad

Guru
SO THAT'S WHERE YOU BEEN.......:rofl:

iDad

Guru
lol anytIME you want to take a long swim, STOP BY..........YOU CAN HELP! LIZARD breath :rofl:

iDad

Guru
More fodder........WHERE?

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK your dirty rat . . . RTC!

Not a devil cupid, huh?

Lil Devil's Tantrum. But I don' wanna play that stupid cupid!!! I don' wanna plaaaaay; waaaaahhhhhhhh!

devilsTantrum.jpg

little_devil_7_by_wandrinfool, devaintarts

iDad

Guru
devilswantluv2.jpgHAPPY VD..... everyone :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.