What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
its about twenty years old scanned chalk drawing of me

Paul

Former Member
Bugger, i thought you was going to say wacom and your fly skills bro:cool2:

iDad

Guru
You know that av is almost obscene lol

Paul

Former Member
A challenge for all AW users, some will meet my high standard requirements some will just make a slapdash effort:mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I am the King of AW and you know it, now perform or off with your head fool.

:rofl:

Whatever you say My Liege! Anything for his Majesty's amusement . . . (where is that danged smiley bow?) (iDad, you're right again honey. Tx for the roses; very nice, but they were dead by V Day! hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa) (true) (shoulda called ftd Friday, but you can bet they'll feel my wrath come Monday)

Juggler.jpg

Laugh Paul!

iDad

Guru
iB_ stomping on some toes today:rofl:

iDad

Guru
So YA CALLINOUT THE DAWGS.........R_YA! We're going to have to K_9 your butt ..very soon!:rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I ain't gonna run neither. Luci and I (my dog) learned to growl really well playing tug o war! Now you should see her when that puppu Hondo who's over 3 times her size tries to take a toy away from her, lmao. She's tough. She's my girl, takes after me.

Anyway, nothin to fear up there Daddio. That's just Fluffy, all three heads of him, all bluff and bluster. :rofl:

iDad

Guru
I'll give you fluffy ASAP, but right now there's a pillow with my name on it and I hear it calling lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
Go to bed iDad. Hug that plush bear and repeat to yourself: "no fear, no fear, no fear . . . " Better than counting sheep.

Sweet dreams! Show those other "plushies" how smart you are; pat your head and rub your belly. Go ahead, try it.

Plushhies.jpg

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Awww.........A lawn party just for me and your fluffy friends. I would appreciate it if next time you don't put my boobs out there for the world to see..........I'm shy...DON'TCHAKNOW!:rofl:

Attachments

• Plushhies_i.gif
    Plushhies_i.gif
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.