What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
lambanog.jpgHey V.......on second thought don't pass Go go directly to jail!:rofl:(a little PM humor) pay no attention to me guys.

ibclare

Queen Bee
:rofl: I see you slept really well . . . back in force today! You cheesy street merchant you!

Hmmmm, I haven't done a LiZad in awhile . . . ????? putting the thinking cap on.

Oh yeah, almost missed that Monopoly comment. I spose you think you have the monopoly on the brew supply huh (even without your well-guarded PM secret).

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
:rofl: I see you slept really well . . . back in force today! You cheesy street merchant you!

Hmmmm, I haven't done a LiZad in awhile . . . ????? putting the thinking cap on.

Oh yeah, almost missed that Monopoly comment. I spose you think you have the monopoly on the brew supply huh (even without your well-guarded PM secret).
You know better, I don't think...........

I mean.....DOH!:rofl:

iDad

Guru
AyeMate.jpgSwitching gears from a mighty King to a............Well .what is that lol

iDad

Guru
Excuse me Pass the Grey Poupon Pleasepassthegreypoupon.gif

Paul

Former Member
Slide down the banister from the upper lounge down into the lower of our mansion you fool:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
:rofl: Wakeup Paul your mansion was repossessed four years ago remember:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Oh yeah i forgot, living in beach house while the new mansion is built:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Never slapped a girl in my life till now Lmao can I get arrested for that lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.