What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
where be he......... any how........ Awfully quiet lately

iDad

Guru
i make time to grab a few AW ithies and no paul lol

iDad

Guru
lol I know I saw and thought of using that .to time consuming for me lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
OMG, cough, cough, hack hack hack, squeal, giggle, bust out laughing, cry, wipe face, cry, clutch tummy, laaaaaaugh. Oh my sides, ROFLMAO, truly almost falling off my chair!!!!

From broken toothed hag to bathing beauty. (I refuse to say which fantasy representation comes closest)

OK, am I done yet iDad? finished off? properly humiliated? Or did dv8 step in and unknowingly undo all your good work? Hey, not my fault man.

iDad

Guru
:rofl:. one more coming up.......:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
iB_Klingon.png no anni this time lol You had a long trip getting here from planet Falkafuk or something like that......... you need a beauty rest lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
Vee, how much can I pay you to get rid of that signature with the dancing cursor ? ? ?

It's giving me seizures, not to mention the paranoia when I see it out of the corner of my eye. I have to pull out my gun because I think someone is in the room with me. Have you any idea how many holes I've already put in the walls and furniture. Makes me so jumpy I even shoot at the cats. They've lucked out so far.

Have you ever heard of Fearless Fosdick and his Famous Holes?

Here you go. Thank you Al Capp!

dv8_fx_thru_the_Fosdick_Hole.jpg

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hey! Don't make fun of Planet Fauck-a-Fuk. Great place for R&R. :devilish:

Well, I'd say you let me down pretty easy Daddio. I expected a lot worse. Maybe I shouldn't tempt you . . . but isn't that what this is all about.

Inkz says he is officially on my AW case now, but I think he's chicken. He knows once he shows up, he's anybody's fodder! :rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years
dv8's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

Trying to refresh his life. Wishes he had put himself into that beach babe ani!

V-Refresh.jpg

iDad

Guru
" Wishes he had put himself into that beach babe ani!" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

iDad

Guru
I hope you didnt have one of those girlie moments and pee yourself......... Your excitement is far to obvious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.