What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
OMG Lizad has gone off the deep end...........HE KILLED KENNY!..... I mean Clare LMAO

iDad

Guru
I HAVE TO apologize to Clare and all the ladies, I understand how the pee yourself might work now..... after that last one Paul did i nearly pissed myself laughing! :rofl:

iDad

Guru
Okay iB needs a break she's having bad day lets pick on DV he can roll with the punches lol

iDad

Guru
Lol not soft just reloading lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
Not bad Paul, that honey in your animation actually resembles me. Bot vut ees dees weeeerd you yoos? Decorum?

And iDad . . . sigh iDad, did you run out of pampers again and get all grumpy? Girlie moments my ash.

It' s OK to pick on me today (now that it's almost over here on the West Coast), laughter is good for what ails you. You jokers give me a good laugh. But one day, I will get even.

Last edited:

paull

Some of these are quality, especially the iDad ones haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

Former Member
I can see you lasting long around here...

iDad

Guru
I think I missed something good must go back and read

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Okay girlie moments must be addressed. Its official girlie kickash is in play LMAO gotta think on this one I never really had a kickash bawl with a girl before, a few rough sex moments but that doesn't count lol Okay iB prepare for a wedgie of wiping ash potential lol

iDad

Guru
Oh be patient I'll be on busy side today but I'll chime in ASAP with a chop or 2

iDad

Guru
it is...... your observation skills are to be commended :rofl:.we need more AW_holics lol

DOORWAYtoAW.png

iDad

Guru
iBwcar.png
I got iB to model with my car when she still had .......... Well, when she was ..........younger LOL

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, hmmmmm, that's close iDad, though you might have been a little kinder to the face. Warp and distort are not meant to do that to a girl's face. But back on point, I had much more shapely thighs.

BTW, daddio, I still do "had."

Status
Not open for further replies.