What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTING for Challenge 4 OOB

Please choose your favorite artist

• Inkz

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Aliixman96

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remote-Medic

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paul

• Evil Nemesis

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • IamSam

• Still-learning

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • inkpad.t

• Felder

• Vetoed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smoke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inkz

Guru
It will be interesting to see what the "Beast of Bodmin" comes up with lol ;)

Inkz

Guru
Eh? 'splain yersef sir!

Sorry to give R-M's location away lol, but he lives up the road from me in a town where the town folklore mentions a large black beast that lives in the moors lol.

Not seen it myself lol.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Love it! Always wanted another moniker for him and you just ruined R-M for him.

Beastie it is!

(well, it probably won't catch on with anybody, but at least I can give him chit)

MikeMc

McGuru
Love it! Always wanted another moniker for him and you just ruined R-M for him.

Beastie it is!

(well, it probably won't catch on with anybody, but at least I can give him chit)

:rofl::rofl:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Must say that I'm suprised by the number of votes (thanks to those).
Offcourse I'm proud off my own work but the finesse and quality of most off the contenders is very high.

I wish all contenders good luck and enjoy the current neck-to-neck race to the finish.

---------------

I'm affraid that I will not place any new project here for a period of time as I broke my right hand last monday.
Working the mouse with my left hand looks like a 2 years-old in Photoshop, hahaha..

On the other hand (word-joke) I now have enough time to create future project in my head.
Allready started to collect basic material that I hope to use in about 4-6 weeks...

Once again, good luck all!

PS: I did not vote as I assume that the 'artists' are not allowed to vote..

Ah balls, Sorry to hear this buddy. Hope it mends real soon. Keep it rested and take care of yourself.

Sorry to give R-M's location away lol, but he lives up the road from me in a town where the town folklore mentions a large black beast that lives in the moors lol.

Not seen it myself lol.

No problem at all buddy, it's where I live and it's here I tell's ya!!! Big and Black 0.0
I actually get spooked on the Moors at night, used to hate Search and Rescue at night. There was always unexplained sounds lmao!

To the rest of you, ya bunch of bas...er bar-stewards :D :p hehe

Have sent Clare a PM regarding the next challenge, sorry to hear SL has damaged himself and hope you, SL have a speedy recovery my friend.
Also hope that what I have suggested to Clare will be fun for everyone, hoping to add a little bonus for the winner too, and NO it's NOT a Wacom 24HD Cintque before anyone gets excited. Although this could change if I win the lottery lol :thumbsup:

Regards

Ermm Beast!! :rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sorry I was gone to work Beast and just responded to you a bit ago. But I am sure we're all looking forward to Challenge 5; sounds like a real challenge, fun too.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Yeah Peace bro's. The Beast is on it. :mrgreen:

hehe up and loaded Guys, hope you like the idea.

Clare, Re-qualified for another year! 34 Patients, 4 cars and a bus!! :eek:

No one died though so myself and my team must have done something right.:thumbsup:

ibclare

Queen Bee
so myself and my team must have done something right.:thumbsup:

Good deal. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, that's where I'll hold my car crash scenario! I always wanted to be paralyzed.

(I'm sorry if this seems in bad taste to anyone reading, but if I didn't laugh, I'd cry. I have a close friend who's still in a wheelchair)