What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTING for Challenge 4 OOB

Please choose your favorite artist

• Inkz

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Aliixman96

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remote-Medic

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Paul

• Evil Nemesis

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • IamSam

• Still-learning

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • inkpad.t

• Felder

• Vetoed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smoke

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ibclare

Queen Bee

What a great gallery of work for the challenge

I'm so pleased with everybody's work and I'm looking forward to Challenge 5. Thank you everyone who participated, even to come by and look or leave a comment. :cool2:

Now let's see who's going to make our next one!

A number of members have posted multiple images. Vote for the designer, not necessarily the whole batch.

Should have included this, a link to the images:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-oob-thx-evil-nemesis-iamsam-inspiration.html

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
This was a great challenge and I'm really impressed with the amount of involvement and work that it brought...

Good luck to all who entered.

Paul

Former Member
Errr Clare why is your entry NOT on the list?

Tioga

They are all really good, that was a tough vote for sure.

MikeMc

McGuru
So tough...mine never got close:banghead:

GREAT WORKS !!!

smoke

Power User
can't wait for a next challenge.
RH point finger is itching above mouse button on blank PS canvas, but no ideas r passing through firewall of brain's inspiration department lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
So tough that we have a race for the finish. Let's say we have 2 winners; how does one decide who does the next challenge?

Ideas y'all?

I mean, in case we don't have a tiebreaker before the deadline, which is approx 7 hours from now.

ibclare

Queen Bee
RESULTS OF THE POLL:

There will be a shoot-out at daybreak. The OK Corral has volunteered to host this.

Remote-Medic and Still-learning have tied to win the challenge.

But who will start the next one?

I'm thinking of a number between one and ten . . .

Paul

Former Member
Who had the least entries, should win lol.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Who had the least entries, should win lol.

Seems legit lol :rofl:

To be honest, I enjoyed the challenge and am thankful to be able to participate, I thought SL's image of Ali was excellent and well thought out so am happy for SL to take the lead if that helps any guys :thumbsup:

Still-learning

Must say that I'm suprised by the number of votes (thanks to those).
Offcourse I'm proud off my own work but the finesse and quality of most off the contenders is very high.

I wish all contenders good luck and enjoy the current neck-to-neck race to the finish.

---------------

I'm affraid that I will not place any new project here for a period of time as I broke my right hand last monday.
Working the mouse with my left hand looks like a 2 years-old in Photoshop, hahaha..

On the other hand (word-joke) I now have enough time to create future project in my head.
Allready started to collect basic material that I hope to use in about 4-6 weeks...

Once again, good luck all!

PS: I did not vote as I assume that the 'artists' are not allowed to vote..

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Must say that I'm suprised by the number of votes (thanks to those).
Offcourse I'm proud off my own work but the finesse and quality of most off the contenders is very high.

I wish all contenders good luck and enjoy the current neck-to-neck race to the finish.

---------------

I'm affraid that I will not place any new project here for a period of time as I broke my right hand last monday.
Working the mouse with my left hand looks like a 2 years-old in Photoshop, hahaha..

On the other hand (word-joke) I now have enough time to create future project in my head.
Allready started to collect basic material that I hope to use in about 4-6 weeks...

Once again, good luck all!

PS: I did not vote as I assume that the 'artists' are not allowed to vote..

You could have voted, but not for your own work....

Your vote could have made a winner or a further tie breaker lol. Good luck with your hand though.

ibclare

Queen Bee
So Sorry S-L. But rest that hand and don't push it. You are going to need it for a very long time. And it would be a waste not to have your artistry to share.

OK, then R-M will take it if that's not a problem for him.

And yes, you can vote, and though it may seem unfair, you can vote for yourself. Well I mean it's up to you of course! I can't imagine that our President Obama voted for the other guy . . .

At least we haven't instituted any such rule, and while it's anonymous, who would know. I'm aware that this is a controversial subject and Paul and I disagree. As long as the voting is public, I for one will abstain. That's my feeling.