What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTING for Challenge 5, Quarantine

Your Choice for Bets in Quarantine Challenge

• Kekuchi

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Paul

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ibclare

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • inkpad.t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • still-learning

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Im Ready

• Jessicayla

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • MrPixel

• Inkz

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • besmirched

• IamSam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smoke

Power User
A lot of interest in this challenge. Nice works !

shame nothing came to my mind in my free time :)

Let the best work wins!

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Some awesome entries in this one, can't wait to see what the winning one will be. Don't forget, will also be displayed on Zombie Go Boom too :D
Thanks Clareby, almost forgot about the deadline hehe

Inkz

Guru
Well done to everyone who entered.

This was probably my favorite challenge yet, so nice one Beast.

dold5000

Really nice entries, was defiantly a hard one to vote on.

One thing though;

You should maybe post the entries up on the voting page, so we don't have to go scrolling through the challenge chat to look at all of them again.

chitkaran

Guru
Really nice entries, was defiantly a hard one to vote on.

One thing though;

You should maybe post the entries up on the voting page, so we don't have to go scrolling through the challenge chat to look at all of them again.

Hmm... Thats a good suggestion.. I think we can do this in the forthcomong contests .. can we ?

ibclare

Queen Bee

Yes, I considered doing this and we have done it in the past. My apologies. We do end up with a bit of chatting in between entries. :rolleyes: It's fairly easy to post them as I have found out that some if not all images -- assuming they fit on your clipboard and don't exceed the PSG limits -- can be copied and pasted into a post.

I will be sure to include them next time.

ibclare

Queen Bee
This was probably my favorite challenge yet, so nice one Beast.

Alright then.

Congratulations to the Winner of Challenge 5, Inkz!

Now you get to come up with a great challenge Inkz. Ha Ha! And Jessica, no worries this time. He doesn't qualify to win!

And . . .

Congratulations to the Creator of Challenge 5, Remote-Medic!

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Haha thanks for the votes guy's.

This was a tough challenge but it also had a great response, so well done to everyone that took part.

Yeah, Also well done Beast for making a great challenge. Not sure if I can top it but I will try lol.

I will create the next challenge within the next day or so.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
YAY well done Inkz, very nice work by all too and yup, enjoyed watching this challenge develop into what it did.

Inkz, Pick the image you want me to pop on the ZGB forum, it's up to you my friend. I will of course link over to it once it's up.

Once again well done all for the fantastic level of worked submitted, can't wait to see what the next one will be and again CONGRATS to Inkz for winning this challenge :D :D :D