What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 6 - "Emotional Manipulations".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
valravn, please just try it again. Make a new post and click the square tree icon. Give it time to load. Even after it appears in the window give it a few more seconds. Hopefully this will work. Otherwise we'll find another route. BTW, you could probably edit in advanced mode but telling you how to use advanced to delete and repost is kind of a pain, but I will if you want!

Im Ready

E0ztx.png

Not as I expected but oh well. May go for a 2nd try.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:97,s:0,i:379&tx=81&ty=30
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...w=189&start=0&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:89
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...dsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0,i:140&tx=132&ty=64

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
My first Entry, seems flames are the flavour at the moment:
Burning Desire:
Emotions01.png
Images I used to make this, mainly from CGTextures:

The Model:

04.jpg
Flames:

01.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Landscape:
03.jpg

Skyline:
02.jpg

Tree:

07.jpg

Loving this challenge, never really done much image 'building' so to speak but have some ideas for other manipulations. Anyway, hope you guys like this, my first entry :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Wow, I can't believe the quality of the entries so far. I am hesitant to post mine! :rolleyes:

I'm probably going back to the drawing board to do another (one of the great things about these challenges; spurring us on).AB_Cave.jpg

The model is "Repose" by morbidlyfascinated on deviantart.comThe cave photo and the painting details (much warped) are my own.

Anybody think I should punch up the color some?

Last edited:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Nice Clareby, only thing I can say if you don't mind is maybe try and blend the subject in a little more. The lighting on her head seems a little off but I do like it lots and sorry if I shouldn't have mentioned anything :thumbsup: :cool2:

ibclare

Queen Bee
. . . sorry if I shouldn't have mentioned anything :thumbsup: :cool2:

Heavens no! (as mom said) I need the critique too and would feel slighted if you did't give it. I certainly know how to dish it out!

So, I tried to meet your suggestion and made my own adjustments. I know this isn't a private platform, so I hope no one minds . . .

AB_Cave_color_punch.jpg

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Nice Paul, like the mood of that :thumbsup:

Clareby, yup that looks much better sweet. Also glad you took the crit okay too, really liking these ideas that are coming out.

Nice work Guys and Girlie's :D

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Another from me:

Our Forefathers:

war-small.png

'But the freedom that they fought for,
and the country
grand they wrought for,
Is their monument to-day,
and for aye'

Too many images to drop here but you get the idea if I say over 30 layers, everyone with some form of layer style or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.