What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 6 - "Emotional Manipulations".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK, I worked on the shadows. Not just the ground but on her as well. I used a little dodge and burn and also made the glow from the gem brighter. And ... being a painter, I also painted on a bit of shadow, etc. ;} That's enough for now I think! Time to move on! Thank you Beast and valravn for your input. I changed the images above rather than make a new post for yet another version, lol.

Last edited:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Dark One from me:

Afraid of Crows
model.jpg

Images used:

Model:
girl.jpg

Woods
woods.jpg

Crow
bird.jpg

Working on another if my damn PC would stop crashing and Photoshop would stop resetting itself!!

Anyway, hope you like :cool2:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
One More from me, trying something a little different:

Autumn Warmth
AutumQueen.jpg

Images Used:

Lady:
ladyused.jpg

Forest:
forestused.jpg

Owl 01:
owlused01.jpg

Owl 02:
owlused02.jpg

Leaves:
leavesused.jpg

Still not 100% about the experiment but it's kind of growing on me lol. Hope you guys like :cool2:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Try 3

The Fear.... Hope you like it

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this one. Scary f'n sh't! Jeez Inkpad, not sure I want to see the inside of your mind, lmao. Really cool image!!

R-M Beastie, you are productive as usual! Very interesting composition with the abstract designs. And your crow? talk about scary . . . :eek:

and Hershy, very cool atmosphere (literally). I like your model stock, different.

Last edited:

inkpad.t

Guru
So glad you like it.. Ever since i saw the film" IT " , Clowns do scare me, I also find it disturbing that some people have told me that clowns do actualy scare them in reality...Is this a fobea ?,

ibclare

Queen Bee
Clowns are creepy. Maybe it goes back to someof us impressionable kids had the hell scared out of us by those freaky faces and weird moves that were supposed to be funny.

But weren't,

inkpad.t

Guru
It's intreaging how something that's meant to represent funny and happy invoces so much fear and dread in people.

May be a pole wether they do or they don't... what do think ?.

inkpad.t

Guru
Remote-Medic...

Yours too... I am not scared of anything but would cirtainly think twice about taking a strole in the woods with her hanging around.

But wouldn't mind stumbeling across the other one...

Both look great.

Inkz

Guru
Can't believe how massive this topic has gone lol...

Such an amazing response guy's with some really fantastic work.

Don't forget.

DEADLINE: 15/12/12

Vetoed

Heres some manipulation images I made to use in artist covers

michael_angelo_sink_faster_by_smcveigh92-d5k1u5y.jpg

1. Stock of woman, added that into the water and drew the rope my self. The rock was from another stock as where the bubbles

burn_the_earth_by_smcveigh92-d547yjn.jpg

2. Stock of the arm, added in the earth, fire and the background

head_explosion_by_smcveigh92-d53z056.jpg

3. Stock of man, removed the head and add in the explosion and backround etc

r___point_of_no_return_cover_by_smcveigh92-d4wct15.jpg

4. Added in the grim reaper and the fog in the forest

fire_man_by_smcveigh92-d4nzkkw.jpg

5. Used stock for the man and then added in the fire, shading etc

Status
Not open for further replies.