What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 6 - "Emotional Manipulations".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Nice ones Vetoed. I know the first stock of woman. I used it myself. Don't forget, the artists have requests that you post their links and let them know, link to your work. It's a great way to network and share inspirations. And gratitude! :mrgreen:

Vetoed

Nice ones Vetoed. I know the first stock of woman. I used it myself. Don't forget, the artists have requests that you post their links and let them know, link to your work. It's a great way to network and share inspirations. And gratitude! :mrgreen:

I normally do that but its been a while since I made that and I couldnt be bothered to try and locate it again. But props has to be given to the stock providers!

Inkz

Guru
Very nicely done hershy...

All blends together better now. I bet Beast is lurking in those woods lol.

Inkz

Guru
Last day to get your entries in guy's...

Then it's time to vote.

Well done everyone.

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Very nicely done hershy...

All blends together better now. I bet Beast is lurking in those woods lol.

Someone call my name hehe. Because of the family orientation of this fine board I shall refrain from commenting further :D

inkpad.t

Guru
As this subject is popular can we extend the cut off time till the end of the weekend ?

I want to attempt another one if i get time to fit it in...:naughty: ...

Inkz

Guru
Afraid not inkpad...

The deadline has to be 15/12/12 because we are going to have a Christmas Themed Challenge next.

inkpad.t

Guru
AWWW.... Never mind..... " CHRISTMAS NUTTERS " .... "THATS GREAt... NO.NO Settle down now... i mean christmas " CRACKERS "... no..no i mean christmas ............hmmmmm. me thinks about this one...

What about christmas tree topers... i promis i won't put an axe man on it...

Last edited:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Final one from me, epic PC problems are plaguing me at the moment :(

Rain Forest Destruction:
rainforest.jpg

Map displacement used for this one.
Will post source images up tomorrow if that's okay and if you would like. Need sleep now.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I think we are looking for volunteers for the Christmas thread and it will have no winner. Ideas can be submitted and staff will pick which one to use. The winner of this challenge will then do the one following Christmas. At least that is as I understand it. Right Inkz?

Inkz

Guru
That's right Clare...

Lets get the Christmas challenge done then the winner from this will have full control of the challenge after the Christmas one.

Paul

Former Member
So when are you two going to sort out the in' and outs of who is doing whatwhenwherehow so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.