What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar wars - the 12 days of christmas mayhem !!!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.....

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
"A ........

YOU KNOW THE SONG..... CREATE PIXEL MAYHEM WITH IT.

EACH DAY from the 14th till the 25th of December, create your avatar mayhem spin based on each line of the song..... 14th - first day , 15th - second day , etc.

And if all goes well, on the 26th, heaven forbid... I'll select the best ones to complete an AVI. animation of the beloved Christmas song..... (What am I getting myself into?).... :rofl: .

So join in the spirit of the season and make the Photoshop World laugh.....

To start things off--- Here's an example from Paul..... :rofl:

BWAHAHAHAHA...

Last edited:
THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.....

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
"A ........

I'll have what he's drinking :rofl::rofl: WHATCHUTALKINGBOUTLIZZY?

I'll have what he's drinking :rofl::rofl: WHATCHUTALKINGBOUTLIZZY?

i never remember the lyrics of anything. that does not stop me from singing along :D

*she came to me one morning one busy monday morning*

edit: her thick scarf flowing in the midwinter wind

Last edited:
OK, now listen up!

Tomorrow -- when I actually have a day off from work -- You and I and he and she shall all have to rectify this error here. We have 5 golden rings and a something or other in a christmas tree. But! where are the 4 birds and the 3 hens, not to mention the turtledoves. Order! There must be order!

Partridge in a pear tree i will have you know, five gold rings, i can't do them all mate:rofl:

And a Partridge Squished a buh humbug

Don't tell me cuz I already know! The days are out of order. So shoot me. Hey, just a figure of speech iDad!

Here are 7 Swans a Smiling

Welcome to Jurassic Pond

7_Swans.jpg

And I absolutely refuse to do the 8th day. Inkz, that should be right up your alley I think!

Last edited:
Working my way through the remaining days, random though they be:

6 Geese + 1

6 Geese not laying! And apparently PO'd at the one who is . . .

6 geese.jpg

Back