What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Challenge: Valentine's Day Feb. 14th - "Cupid v2.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisix

Guru
Hmm, the chalenge was a cupid 2.0, but so far many seem a bit like the original cupid.
(except the one in the speedo ofcourse :p)

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes........ Egosbar, Chitkaran, and Paul.......great ideas and well executed, but the challenge is to remake Cupid!

Challenge said:
It’s time to change the classic imagery of Cupid! In this challenge, Cupid needs a creative and innovative upgrade from his traditional form!

ibclare

Queen Bee
simple edits. Or you can do it the hard way like I did and cupid will be 10 layers, XD.

Nevertheless, nice entries you two. What? Are you trying to win this challenge?

BTW, chit, your work is definitely improving on all levels. Keep up the good work!

egosbar

Guru
i redmade cupids thought patterns , it was easy when there was adam and eve lol but i have an idea to edit it ill give it a whirl tonight

chrisix

Guru
simple edits. Or you can do it the hard way like I did and cupid will be 10 layers, XD.

Nevertheless, nice entries you two. What? Are you trying to win this challenge?

BTW, chit, your work is definitely improving on all levels. Keep up the good work!

or a 20 layer cupid 3.0 D:

ibclare

Queen Bee
You weren't kidding on the ten minutes and you'll post!

OK, image is VERY flat. Needs levels or curves adjustment. What is the V shaped path dealy? NM, now I see the heart, but maybe it should be brighter or just slight different hue? Besides, sorry but the "rules" say you have to include a modern cupid!

Get to work!

:popcorn:

chrisix

Guru
at least I won't get warned for this one, like with the christmas card.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hershy, nice work. I can see her but maybe she needs to be a little more prominent.

Chris, Great idea. I was hoping for more robotic/automated entries. Can you remove the text?

Paul

Former Member
My first one is in speedos and boxing gloves and my second is a girl?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hershy, she's a real cute cupid and you really ought to make her more prominent. Live large! Throw caution to the wind!

You can always decrease the opacity to make the cupid less prominent.

PS, apparently you missed a part of my reply to you. Please edit your image in the thread, rather than posting it numerous times. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.