What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Challenge: Valentine's Day Feb. 14th - "Cupid v2.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

egosbar

Guru
pics used , drew in the arrow and feathers and blood pretty happy with the attempt for a month of photoshop practice , getting the hang of it

Attachments

• dolphinoverdose.jpg
    dolphinoverdose.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Jodi_Sitting_Elf_Archer_Girl_4_by_FantasyStock.jpg
    Jodi_Sitting_Elf_Archer_Girl_4_by_FantasyStock.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Underwater-Photography-4.jpg
    Underwater-Photography-4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 59
  • fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 37
  • fish-hair-pretty-underwater-woman-Favim.com-116793.jpg
    fish-hair-pretty-underwater-woman-Favim.com-116793.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Coral-Reefs.jpg
    Coral-Reefs.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 38
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 36
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 36
  • girls-in-bikinis-0.jpg
    girls-in-bikinis-0.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Bankoboev.Ru_popugai_v_polete.jpg
    Bankoboev.Ru_popugai_v_polete.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • lost_love_by_fxx360spider911-d516c8l.jpg
    lost_love_by_fxx360spider911-d516c8l.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Me said:
I seem to be receiving some grief over this challenge so I will gracefully bow out now!

Clare said:
To be honest, I didn't even see the not text rule. Since I didn't even consider using text . . . So not my decision Sam; it's yours. Does it qualify or not? Your call. Sorry chris.

And don't run off tail between you leg you mutt! Roar like a lion and let's see your Cupid since you're so dang proprietary!

I have no intentions of running away from the challenge! :)

However, after my last exchanges with a certain person and being informed by moderators to stop, I will no longer engage said person as it will only be interpreted as personal. I have made an effort to extend the olive branch with this person, and yet I still receive grief. So when concerning this person, I do bow out and I will leave any decisions concerning his actions and otherwise to the moderators.

chrisix

Guru
I guess valentine's day made me lose my arch nemesis :c
It's been fun an honor to struggle with you.

ibclare

Queen Bee
. . . Sam; it's yours. Does it qualify or not? Your call. Sorry chris.

And don't run off tail between you leg you mutt! Roar like a lion and let's see your Cupid since you're so dang proprietary! :rofl:

OK Chris, since you asked. I swear to god, don't you youngun's know any old vernacular expressions, and haven't you read enough in your very short life so far (so many of us are older, more experienced, wiser, smarter, more skilled, more tolerant, more compliant, funnier, humbler, more patient, harder working, more resourceful, and less sociopathic! -- not to mention better spellers, lol) to understand more than 4-letter words? And what's so old-fashioned about run off with your tail between your legs anyway? I think it's pretty clear. You just have to learn to think in metaphors. :rofl:

So I guess I need to paint you a picture. If Sam says it doesn't qualify, then it doesn't qualify. Capisci? So you need to remake your robot without all the text. If it's part of his armor, fine, leave the text in appropriate places. I'm just saying, don't get sulky 'cause Sam is telling you that your image does not fit within the challenge boundaries. Don't slink off like a little boy AKA, mutt with his tail between his legs. Come back at us and show yourself like a MAN -- a WARRIOR like your robot.

By proprietary, I just mean, be a bit flexible and though you're stubbornly stuck to your own ideas, give it a chance to learn something and expand your skills by manipulating your image to fit the Challenge Rules. You know what they are now, you knew -- I am pretty sure -- what they are before you started. Your excuse that it's part of the robot is bs and you know it. You're just being proprietary. Look it up. Google definition.

I love kids, but sometimes you younguns are so arrogant it makes me want to take you over my aunty clare knees and give you a well-deserved spanking. How about a couple hours in the stocks on a nice hot sunny day? Anybody? I know, we'll start a pool. We'll call it chrisix: is he ickxy or just pissy chrissy? :rofl:

OMG, I'll be very surprised if the spam-o-matic doesn't moderte this post. It will most likely moderate chrisix's response to this harangue (look it up in google definitions, lol).

Last edited:

chrisix

Guru
Ouch, you'd almost be fit as my new nemesis.

But now now, to go as far as saying I've run off with my tail between my legs is a bit much, isn't it?
I think actually doing as someone asks without holding your ground would be.
I've made my robot, with the text which I like because it has silly words in it, and I'm happy.
Now if this disqualifies me from my name in an honorary post somewhere stashed away, buried between the thousands of posts, saying: in the year of 2013, in a land far far away, there was a man/little boy named chrisix. But he was no ordinary man, for he took time out of his busy schedule of spamming this forum and watching girls on the internet to make us a little something.
If I edit it or not, at the end of the day, there will just be a picture of a robot in this post and I'll just forget about it and start looking at girls again. Now if you'll excuse me, I've bought a fresh box of tissues(because I have a cold) which I plan to deplete in one week, so I'd better get going. Cheers

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh sorry, I forgot to add that, I am your new Nemesis. If you weren't smart and helpful to members on the site, I would just say, BLAT on you, you self-centered little prig. OK, I'll say it anyway, ROFLMAO! You just don't get it do you? But that's OK, you appear to have the stubborn, ambitious streak that will serve you well (in some capacity, maybe as a tax auditor). Nothing like a little power to say I will do as I please. That's fine. NP. Just go ahead and be a narcissist and a misanthrope; it's OK with me. Just be yourself. And yeah, you and your robot are here for posterity . . . and beyond. Your light beams will resonate and flow so far they will reach galaxies and faraway stars, billion and billions of stars (http://books.google.com/books/about/Billions_Billions.html?id=8fQWSpD1PIcC).

Beam me u
p Scotty! :shocked:

chrisix

Guru
Oh sorry, I forgot to add that, I am your new Nemesis. If you weren't smart and helpful to members on the site
thank you Clare, although the rest of the post was too complicated to translate for me.

But hmm, already a moderator as a nemesis, this usually takes a couple of months.
Please treat me kindly and warm like you welcome our new member :3

now back to the topic.

I wouldn't trust a dog with a bow and arrow, but that sure is a cupid 2.0 nice

Last edited:

hershy314

Guru
thank you Clare, although the rest of the post was too complicated to translate for me.

But hmm, already a moderator as a nemesis, this usually takes a couple of months.
Please treat me kindly and warm like you welcome our new member :3

now back to the topic.

I wouldn't trust a dog with a bow and arrow, but that sure is a cupid 2.0 nice

Now why wouldn't you trust a dog with a bow and arrow? What could possibly go wrong? :rofl:

chrisix

Guru
oow, this is great, if I don't trust a dog with a bow, I certainly won't trust a cat with a crossbow.
They were waiting to take over the world already, now you've given them the opportunity!
madman

Status
Not open for further replies.