What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Challenge: Valentine's Day Feb. 14th - "Cupid v2.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
egosbar, two things. Do you think you could post a higher resolution? And could you post a small copy of the older one; I don't remember it very well.

BTW, your mermaid looks a bit fishy. Maybe it's the size.

egosbar

Guru
i added another copy, was late last night and the tail was the problem , i think ive fixed it and added a few more fish lol because we can, ive also added the other pic , ill take them down after you comment , how do you add a larger resolution?

the middle pic is the one ill use

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just upload it as it is. The dimensions are 3500 X 3500 max, so you may need to downsize a little. But it should be clickable and magnifiable. You can see that on a lot of other posts. :mrgreen:

Yes, the latest one is nicer, IMO.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I hate to keep bugging you egosbar ;), but woulja mind putting a link to the post. There are so many pages now, it's hard to find your original. Right click on the number of the link and choose the copy link address, then add it to your comments.

OK, off I go on a treasure hunt to find the mermaid. OK Aunty Clare, deep breath . . . hold it . . .

Inkz

Guru
I completely forgot about this challenge...

I will post something very soon.

RTContent

Power User
Hmm, 1 week left... Maybe I should try something. I'm not really the romantic type so I'm a little lost for ideas.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member

Attachments

• Cupid.jpg
    Cupid.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hmm, 1 week left... Maybe I should try something. I'm not really the romantic type so I'm a little lost for ideas.

Cupid doesn't necessarily have to feel all mushy and romantic this year. Maybe he or she is grumpy and mischievous, like getting a cow together with an antelope . . . or a car mechanic with a super model. Maybe work a little magic on secretary of state types from 2 warring nations . . .

:mrgreen:

egosbar

Guru
Cupid doesn't necessarily have to feel all mushy and romantic this year. Maybe he or she is grumpy and mischievous, like getting a cow together with an antelope . . . or a car mechanic with a super model. Maybe work a little magic on secretary of state types from 2 warring nations . . .

:mrgreen:

mmmmmmmm maybe i should swap one dolphin with a white pointer to spice things up

ibclare

Queen Bee
Take a breath Aunty Clare . . .

I am very honored -- we all are -- to announce that Cindy Grundsten will be Our Celebrity Judge for this challenge.

I would have PMd you ahead of time IamSam, but I just received Cindy's "YES" and I was excited to make the announcement.

I'm glad you dropped by to post some work Cindy. Beautiful (of course). Thank you for accepting our invitation. I shall make laurels for you and decorate you avatar with them, lol. ;)

Many of you are already familiar with the Cindy Grundsten style which is of too wide a range to categorize. Here are some forum links and the link to her fantasy art site. Enjoy!

Cindy's intro to us
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/new-member-introductions/30850-glad-here.html

Broken
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/show-board/31446-new-manipulation-broken.html

Catch the Time
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/show-board/32073-catch-time.html

Cindy's Digital Fantasy Art
http://cindysart.weebly.com/

ibclare

Queen Bee
RTC, one more day. Let's see it. Cough it up, cough, cough. Let's see the evil cupid emanating from your dark heart! :rofl:

And Inkz, did you make one? Guess I better look back. Aunty's rememory ya know . . .

RTContent

Power User
RTC, one more day. Let's see it. Cough it up, cough, cough. Let's see the evil cupid emanating from your dark heart! :rofl:

And Inkz, did you make one? Guess I better look back. Aunty's rememory ya know . . .

I'm sorry Clare I didn't do one this time. I'll try and get in on the action for the next challenge. I'm not sure where you got the impression I have a dark heart from :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.