What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
HMMMMMM....... TGIF .... and no work to do tonite.

WHO SHALL I ROAST FIRST?.....

The anime big mouth ? the Nabooboo Jedi ? or the ancient from New England ?

Hey we are made of the right stuff from there.

AtmosphereOxygen mix, some Gungan fart gases
:rofl:

iDad

Guru
Btw last AW POST TODAY..... IM GOING TO A SHOW TONIGHT! I'll update you tomorrow on how it went, :cheesygrin:

iDad

Guru
The show was great I'll post a picture or 2 in a few hours!

Paul

Former Member
He went to watch iBclares Jacko night of dance and soul music:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
At Least i drew my own likeness:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
You guys probably won't believe this, but last night I went to a freak show an old-fashioned freak show. I know it's not politically correct to call it that nowadays but years ago that's what it was called. how times have changed.
Avatar wars has come to a new phase and fodder or ideas are needed.. with the onset of warmer days ahead it's going to slow down due to the fact we're all out enjoying the sun getting things done or just out and about having fun.
Well last night I was just out and about taking in a show, just having fun. And low and behold.... son of a gun, if I didn't see somebody that looked familiar... Now, whothat_B?.....ring any bells?:mrgreen:

View attachment 31732

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Just in case you guys don't believe me, I took a picture of the poster at the entrance way to the show you but for some reason all of the images did not appear digitally.... I guess it will be up to somebody to fill in the blanks:cheesygrin:

View attachment 31735

iDad

Guru
Lmao......... Nice shot!

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Damn, I make her look...... GOOOOOOOD!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.