What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design your own GOGGLE

ibclare

Queen Bee
It's cool Hoogle Googler. Has anyone ever google hoogle?

Chris, I hope you hear back from them. Like Sam said, you're a machine. In fact, businesses like google are probably more interested in the ideas than the execution - and you have both. I had a philosophy art teacher who got paid by Hallmark $600/hr for brainstorming consultation. That was in the late 70s!

(and that's why I'm the Great Aunty Clare, lol - uh, referring to my time on Planet Earth)

It's cool Hoogle Googler. Has anyone ever google hoogle?

Chris, I hope you hear back from them. Like Sam said, you're a machine. In fact, businesses like google are probably more interested in the ideas than the execution - and you have both. I had a philosophy art teacher who got paid by Hallmark $600/hr for brainstorming consultation. That was in the late 70s!

(and that's why I'm the Great Aunty Clare, lol - uh, referring to my time on Planet Earth)

Thanks Clare...much appreciated. Though the chance of getting noticed by this giant company is very small. I can only win, I've got nothing to lose.

Tough times today for me.
I had no idea for a new doodle at all, just a big empty white sheet of paper in my head. So I switched off my Mac and started a scrabble game on my iPad. Then I had a sudden inspiration. March 15 could be "Scrabble Day". Bang! I had my idea for creating a new doodle. Here it is, especially for all of you who know this game.

Scrabble+900.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Dang chris, stop! You're putting us all to shame . . . Just kidding. Your goggles (?) are impressive, creative and fun to see. Maybe we should have a revolving PSG logo that changes monthly or every couple weeks. Haha what a pain for admin but it sure could be cool. At least I think so!