What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design your own GOGGLE

ibclare

Queen Bee
Good idea Hoogle. We do seem to have run the course on google; well, except for chris that is! I'll have to go look as I haven't visited Yahoo in ages.

Hmmm, yahoo just doesn't have the same pizzazz . . .

Last edited:

chitkaran

Guru
Great you guys, Blue and chitkaran. Haven't seen you in awhile chitkaran. Nice to! I'm very impressed by the submissions so far!

@chris ...
no, no, no! You don't get it, lol. One of us has to design a STOP goggle just for you!
:rofl:

Hey Claire... Yeah I have been in 'n' out of the forum for sometime. I have been indulged in some work for a while and have been designing websites for a bunch of clients lately so didnt get time to post anything. But I have been reading the forum regularly and watching the shoppers have some fun....

This one did catch my attention and I was anxious to post my doodle the moment I saw this thread.... Chris's doodles have been outstanding and he has been on a roll - well done. I wish him best of luck for the ones he has sent to google for consideration.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hey Hoogle and y'all, I think we should have another unofficial redesign of the forum logo. What does anybody think of that idea?

Thanks Paul...but it's not FUN for me, I owe it to Clare that I'm still behind bars.:banghead:

Jergon

Huh, when I started my thread I have not noticed the same had been already started here half a year before...:)
Nice worx... My own Google you can see a thread next door...:)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jergon said:
Huh, when I started my thread I have not noticed the same had been already started here half a year before...:)
Nice worx... My own Google you can see a thread next door...:)
Jergon, your thread was much different than this thread. You were asking...........And what about you? Have you ever seen the Google - or another popular logo - in real world around?

Yours was about seeing Google in everyday objects in the real world. This thread is/was about re-designing the Google logo in the same manner that they do at Google with their Google homepage.

Like Paul says, it's all good!

Jergon

Hmm, yes, you are right. My threat was a little bit different... But guess if I had noticed this thread I probably would have not started my own and have put my pic here... :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Chris!

Koogle Peanut butter has been around since the 70's.............way before Google.

Hoogle

Guru
Lol I remember making the hoogle brands I think we even have a thread on here based on it