What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge : magazine cover

fotograffiti

Power User
no contest, just some fun. I stole the idea from a forum way back, it was fun to do.
Preferably Photo shop/Photography mag, but could be anything really

LOL, I made a memorable image! Ya Hooooey. Tx for the like Mike. Now, if You'll go to my FB page and like it . . . lol . . . nuthin' there of any interest.

In my last full time job (before I retired in 2012) I was employed at a Oilcompany in Switzerland. We operated six refineries in Europe. I worked as a graphic designer in the department internal communication. I was responsible for the design and production of the company employee's magazine. It has been translated into four languages ​​and published monthly.

The magazine cover was always a big challenge for me, although sometimes more than 12 different designs were necessary until I got the OK from the management.

Special Edition1.3_08_10.1.jpg
first draft

Special Edition08_10.2.jpg
second draft

Special Edition1_08_10.3.jpg
final version

Wow! Breathtaking!

Awww, nobody likes my style. Aunty tears. LMAO

(I think I know what Paul would say, or think, "suck it up")

Last edited:
Wow ...very cool idea of you to create a PSG magazine fotograffiti.

I like it very much, though my first impression is that the cover looks a bit dark and the inserted images are to small.
The future is ours, hahah. I appreciate your comment and I look forward to the "interview".

Back