What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 22: Create a Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again fotograffiti for the last challenge. Also many thanks to everyone who posted an image in the last contest. Finally a very big "THANK YOU" to all who voted for me.

In this challenge you have to create a face. Have fun!

I provide 3 images for this competition. You may only use these images, or you will not qualify in this competition.

From these 3 images you can cut out parts and join them together for your new composite.
This face composite should represent either a human or an animal face.

This contest ends on May 31, 2014 12pm.(24:00) GMT

DSCN1461Chris.jpg

DSCN2341Chris.jpg

DSCN2901Chris.jpg
These are my own images.

To give you an idea I made up a quick image.

Contest Face.jpg

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Well done Chris deserved win.

Off to cut and paste:thumbsup:

ibclare

Queen Bee
... and some people thought they were.

I love the story of when my sister was waitressing at a local "greasy spoon." A big waitress who didn't know jack about hippies thought a group of people came in smelling of pot smoke. She made some derogatory remark followed by "damn hippies," with her arms akimbo. Turns out she didn't know the favorite "cologne" of hippiedom was patchouli.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, he does look like Animal. He kinda reminds me of Dr. Know from A.I.

drknow.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very promising image Clare. It has "that certain something", very nicely done, though I miss the eyepatch a little. :naughty:

LOL, eyepatch. But then his headlight eye would be gone. OTOH, I could make it slip down his "cheek" or have another body part (of vehicle or plant, etc.) holding the eyepatch up with blood dripping. Or something. But nah, I'm finished with it, complete as is . . . I hope. And thanks for "that certain something." I think that may be one of the best compliments I have ever received regarding work I've posted here. Or at least in the top 10. Luv yuz.

Status
Not open for further replies.